Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Maternity Sewing Patterns

I really don't need any more patterns in my arsenal. I am talented enough, or try to be, to alter my patterns to fit my baby-bump. I have a problem though. I'm addicted to sewing patterns! I know there are about a gazillion tutorials out there but where's the fun in that?
 So... here's my collection of patterns I found on the commercial pattern sites, Etsy, and whatever indie patterns I find. So here we go (links under pics)...

Etsy has the mother-load of vintage patterns. Best part is, they are under $10.00. I just bought that Simplicity 5271 to ad to my stash. The real question is- Why don't these ladies look pregnant?
 one  two  three

Most of the patterns from the big name companies are frumpy. Here's the best of what I found. I'm eyeballing that dress in #6. I need a good knit dress pattern.
four  five  six  

On to the indie companies. They are hard to find these companies.

 Though we all know Megan Nielson . If not you should!

Loulou James Maternity Sewing Patterns
 I did find Lou Lou James and boy am I crushing on these patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment