Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Butterick 5219

I bought this pattern (Butterick 5219) a few years back and have never used it. In all honesty, I don't know why I bought it. It's not my style normally.  But... when I was going through my stash looking for maternity friendly patterns this one jumped out at me. 
I bought this awesome pineapple knit from fabric.com a month ago. I went knit happy on their site.

So here's the finished top in a nice mirror picture. The top is so comfortable, I can sleep in it. Unfortunately without a belt it's a bit mu-mu-ish on me. I love this top, but I'm not sure if I'll make it again without major altering.
 It's a fun maternity pattern, but I'm not sure about normal wear. Maybe in a size smaller? with a tie/ belt?

I embroiderer just one pineapple on the front yolk. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment