Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Me Made May


So Zo has been holding a Me-Made-Month challenge for quite a few years. I missed it last year due to doing military stuff most of the month. It's hard to be me-made when you are stuck in an issued uniform. The year before I did participate and enjoyed it.
This year me-made will be a little bit of a challenge. My baby bump is slowly growing and I have already packed away a good chunk of my clothes. This challenge will help me build my maternity wardrobe and learn to dress a bump. Dressing a mini-bump is hard!
I Natalie, promise to wear at least one me-made item each day of May. I promise to share my tips and things I learn about dressing a bump, and maternity friendly indie patterns. (that promise is until the baby comes). 


P.S. I switched to Bloglovin. Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment